For those of you in a rush, the short story is that a woman shoves a whole ball of yarn into her vagina and knits from it, no matter what, no matter if she has her period, no matter if she needs to pee! I’m not sure, but possibly even if she has sex or an STD! True story. Click here if you don’t believe me!
This lady has taken her love of art to a whole new level by shoving a ball of wool up her vagina every day and knitting with it.
Casey Jenkins from Melbourne, Australia, wanted to do something unusual with her knitting to make women’s private parts appear less “shocking or scary”.
She calls herself a former “craftivist”, reportedly describing it as “using traditional craft techniques for a political or social activism purpose.”
So, um, yeah. What to say, what to say…
- Gives a whole new meaning to ‘jumper’
- Clothing comes in white and red!
- Move over, T-shirt! It’s time for a P-Shirt ™!
- Oh, there’s nothing like a vagina looming over your head.
- From pull out to pullover!
- I’m betting she has one hell of a deal selling these clothes at the Gap!
- All the clothes must be doll clothes, because we all know how wool shrinks when it gets wet.
- Yarn companies are just dyeing to get in on this.
- For some guys, this may be the only way they get near a woman’s vagina.
- If you want to destroy her sweater, pull this yarn as you walk away.
- I’ve seen the needle and the damage done.
- Not only does her carpet not match the drapes, but it doesn’t match the rug, the sweater, the potholder, the scarf, the jumper, the, um..
“For starters, when I’m menstruating it makes knitting a hell of a lot harder because the wool is wet so you have to kind of yank at it.”
- She’s obviously a dyed-in-the-wool artist.
- I wonder if she suffers from post-purl two depression?
- That reminds me of a classic book, The Red Vag of Courage.
- 28 Days Later suddenly became a documentary.
- Thought Bubble: “Look everyone, I’m Spider Woman!”
- If she had moved just an inch over, some people could finally get those Asshats they need.
I’m sorry, this seems just ridiculous to me. It’s somewhere between Bullwhip In Ass, Jesus Floating In Urine, and Pricasso.
- Maybe she should make some cheesecloth first?
- And then she could make a period piece?
- What should this be called? Kitty Knitty? Camel Toile? Slit Stitching?