This just in… Beckham’s backside in that video I posted yesterday was, in actuality…
I’m so sorry…
Ginger, if you’re reading this, you might want to sit down…
A butt double.
Don’t kill the messenger!
David Beckham has the women around the world tearing up. The professional athlete and celebrity revealed a new commercial online for his bodywear with H&M. While the Wednesday sneak peek was a chance to see part of the Guy Richie directed short film, it raised plenty of questions if there was another man involved when it came to the running sequence. On Thursday H&M confirmed there was indeed another butt involved. In fact, there was a butt double.
Counseling services may be necessary, but please know that all is not lost! It’s going to be okay! But look at the above photo – no sleeve tattoos. I’m so, so sorry.
- David Beckham: Shirtless for H&M Bodywear Short Film! (justjared.com)
- David Beckham’s Hot H&M Short Film: Body Double Used In “Smaller Parts” of the Video (eonline.com)
- Butt double! Debate ignites over Beckham’s fake bum (thelook.today.com)
- Those Aren’t David Beckham’s Pert Buttocks in H&M Ad (nymag.com)
- Cosmopolitan: Really Sexy Stuff:Scandal! David Beckham Used a Butt Double for H&M Ad (cosmopolitan.com)
- David Beckham Used Body Double for H&M Ad (news.softpedia.com)
- Sexy Beckham lookalike revealed as star admits he used H&M bum double (metro.co.uk)