Okay, let’s Create An Album Cover. There are three steps to this – a Band Name, an Album Title, and an Album Cover Photo.
1) Go to Wikipedia. Click on Random Article. The title of this article is your band’s name. You could refresh if the title is especially hideous.
2) Choose a number between 3 and 7, inclusive. Go to Google searching for Random Quotes. Randomly click on an entry on the first page, and once on the page, go down the number you picked. That’s your quote. Choose consecutive words anywhere in that quote equal to the number you picked. That’s your album title.
3) Go to Google again and insert the words you didn’t use for your album title. Search for large images. Go down 6 rows. Choose the first picture that doesn’t already have words on it. That’s your album pic.
4) Go to Pixlr. Edit together your picture, band name and album title. There’s your album cover! Then put it in the comments, or make your own post. If you don’t want to use Pixlr, use whatever you want.
You’d think I’d post an example right about now, but I… well, okay.
1) Random article: Tersus
2) Random quote: Number between 3 and 7 inclusive – I chose 5. I clicked one of the links and counted down 5 and got “If you don’t care where you are, then you ain’t lost.” So 5 words in a row from that: Don’t Care Where You Are
3) Random picture: The remaining words from the quote are “If you then you ain’t lost”. I entered those in Google Images, counted down 6 rows and picked the first picture that didn’t already have words in it. That’s my cover. Hi. Larious!
4) I edited it all together in Pixlr, and here’s the final result!
Have fun! And these rules aren’t written in stone, unless you have one really fucked up monitor, so you can adjust whatever you want. Enjoy!