Daily Prompt has mad skills, or ‘skillz’ if you’d rather. And I don’t see why you wouldn’t rather, because you’re cool like that. Right, Digable Planets?
Right! So anyway, what have you will have been gottening for us today, if I may be all futuristic pluperfect conjunctivitis?
If you could choose to be a master (or mistress) of any skill in the world, which skill would you pick?
Clearly there are tons of useful skills to choose from, and we’re not talking about superpowers (I think) so I can’t say ‘flight’ or ‘invisibility’. In my opinion, it boils down to a choice between self-skills, and other-skills. For example, a self-skill would be something like parkour, or dancing, or that thing that starts with ‘f’ and ends with ‘k’ that practically everyone does to one degree or another, with plenty of enjoyment. That’s right. Facebook.
Anyway, to narrow this down, ruling out ‘lottery number choosing’ because that’s too much like a superpower, I think it comes down to the skills of ‘speaking many different languages’ versus ‘healing/medicine’. And I will choose ‘speaking many different languages’, because that’s something I’ve always wanted to do. However, being an American who rarely has the opportunity to practice speaking anything other than English with someone, I have a bunch of phrases I can use, and that’s about it.
- Daily Prompt: I Got Skills (jdcgzm.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt; I Got Skills/The Daily Prompt (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Prompt And Circumstance 4: I Prompt The Fifth (averystrangeplace.com)
- Daily Prompt~ I got skills! That’s Sew Awesome! (thecheekydiva.com)
- What I Like About Me – A Daily Prompt Post (lyricalanarchy.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: I Got Skills – Piano Girl (marilyndavies.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Sixteen (aniaarcher.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Apply Yourself (thepanamaadventure.wordpress.com)
- New post Daily Prompt: Toot Your Horn 17/1 (thebeltanedaily.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Ripped from the Headlines! (codeforconfession.wordpress.com)