I got this 30-Day challenge from Benzeknees, who did the first half previously, and now she’s done the second half so I’m following her lead. My first half is here. I know we did this in just two days, but I guess we don’t like to procrastinate. It’s been interesting and tricky so far, so let’s continue. I ended with 16, so on with 17.
17) Something you’re proud of – my kids. This may have been the easiest question!
18) A problem you have had – heh heh, well, I’ve had a lot of problems lately, but none of them is really standing out. Maybe the leaky roof?
19) Five items you lust after – Health, freedom, financial security, congenial work and requited love. I know… okay, a lottery win, a hit album, playing in front of a huge crowd, writing a bestseller, attending a movie premiere of a movie based on the bestselling book and writing the soundtrack for that movie. (That last thing was all one thing.)
20) Your fears – something happens to one of the kids, or my wife, that is tragic, or to me, that brings down the family. Also, that we will end up with someone else’s kids.
21) How you hope your future will be like – steadily easier and easier, and with any luck, medicine and science, steadily longer and longer.
22) Your academics – Bachelor’s in Mass Communication, Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
23) Something that you miss – little scenes in my life that played out well, but mostly watching the boys learn to crawl and other babyness.
24) Five words/phrases that make you laugh -
- So’s your face
- variations on ‘poop on your shoe’, which would take an entire post to explain
- My [part of body, action or motivation] is broken. Example: My ‘get you a snack’ is broken.
25) Something you’re currently worrying about – the list of things I have to worry about
26) Things you like and dislike about yourself – I like my passion, intelligence, sarcasm, tendency to connect everything and quick-wit. I dislike my sometimes non-social behavior, my tendency to get overwhelmed by the list of things to do, my inability to fix certain things, my difficulty appealing to people sometimes, and my huge penis. Just kidding. I actually like that. I’ll say… my tendency to make jokes in uncomfortable or slightly inappropriate situations.
27) A quote you try to live by – Not a quote, really, because either I said it or it’s common sense: don’t compare yourself to other people, but to yourself. Ask yourself if you’re better today than you were yesterday, and if so, it’s a win.
28) Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit – move to, Florida. Visit, Japan, Britain, Italy and Australia, and then generally to travel, and then some remote places like Easter Island, Galapagos, Maldives, etc.
29) Five weird things that you like – Japanese music, house designs/plans/blueprints, listening to women talk about clothes (not makeup or anything else, just clothes), the sky, twilight/dusk/sunset.
30) One thing you’re excited for – the future.
Now it’s you’re turn, folks! Take this quiz, if you dare!