The duel begins tomorrow at 7am sharp. Get ready with your Clicky Fingers, ready to click LIKE A MILLION TIMES on GingerSnaap’s post! The duel will happen over the next three days.
The winning topics:
- Furries (fetish), suggested by Carrie Rubin (16 votes);
- Group Sex in Retirement Adult Community, suggested by Rutabaga (10 votes);
- Protection Identities, suggested by The Ringmistress (9 votes).
The face-offs will be as follow:
- September 19 – Furries: Ginger Snaap VS Speaker7;
- September 20 – Protection Identities: El Guapo VS Madame Weebles;
- September 21 - Group Sex in Retirement Community: Hotspur VS Bozo.
All the cool kids’ posts will be published on my blog. All the other peoples’ posts will be published way the hell over in Quebec. Winners will be determined by the amount of LIKES each post gets. So you, readers, will have the final say as to who’s this blogosphere’s Mack Daddies and Mommies are. A few pity likes for those other people are appropriate, but there is no need to go out of your way when you can LIKE right here.
NOW a special message for Le Clown – you will want to turn this up and listen to it endlessly:
And this next bit is a total representation of Le Clown. You will want to listen to this with ever decreasing volume, quit halfway through, shut it off and never listen to or watch it ever again – much like one of Le Clown’s posts! Watch with caution, and keep a bucket handy.
That’s what the earth will look like if you click anything on Clown’s blog! Sacre Bleu! No one wants that! So come here at 7am sharp with fingers extended, ready to push the LIKE button!