I recently got this nice award from The Cheeky Diva called the Reader Appreciation Award. I’m thankful to her for giving me this award. It’s been a long time since I got an award. Well, I got a gold medal in Sarcasm, but other than that, not for a while. No, not in a few months. Why do I keep saying this? No reason. Anyway, there are rules, just like everything.
I also recently got this nice award from Jodi Ambrose called Thanks For Writing. I’m also thankful to her for giving me this award. I’m totally fudging the “duties” of these two awards.
-Announce the nomination and the nominator, with a pic of the award on my latest greatest post. Done
-Tell 7 little known things about myself -
It’s probably going to be hard to tell you things about myself that you don’t know. But I’ll try.
2) I got a new refrigerator.
3) I have about twice as many female followers as male followers, despite being a huge narcissistic sarcastic asshole (albeit a lovable one).
4) I baked a strawberry pie yesterday.
5) I have made and eaten an energy snow cone.
6) Every time I order a steak at a restaurant, it tastes bad.
7) I live in a shoe, and I have so many children, I don’t know what to do.
Nominate 5 to 10 fellow bloggers as well-
I do this all the time. I mention people. I most recently mentioned people in my What’s My Age Again post. So there. But I’ll make more posts like that in the future. It’s really about thanking the Diva and Ms. Ambrose for my nom nom nomination.